There are tons of options in the Dallas, Georgia area! Corn mazes and pumpkin patches are just the tip of the iceberg – many of these farms also offer hay rides, jungle gyms, tractor displays, and much more.
The Best Farms to Check Out this Fall
Each of these farms offer unique activities and flexible hours to accommodate your family’s busy schedule:
1.Corn on the Cobb. This 11-acre farm has it all! If you’re looking to keep your kids entertained for hours (including small children and teenagers), look no further than Corn on the Cobb family farm.
- Location: 5630 Macland Road, Powder Springs, GA 30127
- Hours: Fridays 3pm – dusk; Saturdays & Sundays 10am – dusk; through October 31.
- Activities: Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Roly Poly tubes (human-sized hamster wheel!), Kiddie Climb, Pump Duck Races, Popcorn Maze (for smaller children), Hayrides, Tractor Display, a Tractor Train that pulls three wagons, and a Concession Stand.
- Cost: $15.00 per person. Ages 4 and under are free with adult admission.
2.Sweetwater Valley Park. Although not technically a farm, there is a petting zoo on site, with lots of fun fall activities available too!
- Location: 366 Sweetwater Bend, Villa Rica, GA 30180
- Hours: Saturdays 10am – 5pm; through October 31.
- Activities: Pumpkin Patch, Hayrides, Petting Zoo, Playground, Picnic Tables, and Walking Trails.
- Cost: FREE; pumpkins cost only $0.75/pound.
3.Carlton Farm. This local, family-oriented farm is active in the community and big into wholesome eating and living! They’ve got lots of fun activities to offer.
- Location: 1276 Cartersville Hwy, Rockmart, GA 30153
- Hours: Fridays 6pm – 10pm; Saturdays 11am-10pm; Sundays 12pm-8pm; through November 5.
- Activities: Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Hayrides, Animal Barn, Play Aread.
- Cost: $7.00 for corn maze only; $7.00 for hayride, animal barn and play area only; $12.00 for all activities.
4.Pettit Creek Farms. Pettit Creek Farms is the only one to offer weekday admission, not to mention their pony AND camel rides! This 80-acre farm has plenty of open fields for families that would like to play sports games, have a picnic, or just relax while there. It’s also pet friendly.
- Location: 337 Cassville Rd., Cartersville, GA 30120
- Hours: Mondays –closed; Tuesdays-Fridays 2pm – 6pm; Saturdays & Sundays 10am-6pm.
- Activities: Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Hayrides, Petting Zoo, Inflatable Bounces, Pony Ride (+$5.00), Camel Ride ($5.00), Picnic Tables, Nature Walks, and a Concession Stand.
- Cost: $15.00 for adults; $12.00 for children; ͞babies in arms͟ are FREE. Don’t let your family miss out on the epitome of what fall is all about! You will create special memories at the pumpkin patches and corn mazes in Dallas, Georgia that you all will remember for years to come.